Friday, October 27

i did it!

i really did it! Joey, another preacher that I know, said that we could go at 11:30 on Tuesday, as soon as I got out of class. It took me an hour to actually getting the courage to do it, and once I did, oh man was it a rush! The second that I made the decision in my heart to FINALLY do this, my feet just started moving on their own, carrying me to the center of the Plaza, and my mouth just opened up, and out came the Gospel! Oh Lord, you always catch us when we trust you on this clif. Romans 10, a song we sang in church, was in my head all that day, so naturally I started preaching on Romans 10 (see previous post) and how this is how it is, dabbling a bit into moral relativisim. What an excitement it was, what a joy to know that God is being glorified on this campus! It's so incredibly hard for me to begin to express what it was like, and how this has thrusted me into a deeper state of intimacy and grace with the Father, what an honor! The preaching only lasted for about 5 min, but it felt like 20 seconds. Tom Short is comming next week, oh yes, I'm excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're awesome! keep being relentless little bro!!