Friday, May 23

(a)foot in the fault.

"the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can know it?" -jeremiah 17:9

assuredness is a dirty thief. emotions serve nothing but chilled deception. my life is far too dictated by my heart, why must particles other than truth pass through this filter? truth is paramount.

truth precipitates into the very essence of His existence.

my own emotions seem to serve me absolutely no purpose, they lie to me, trick me into placing my faith into faultier surfaces than what's on His lips. i am fully responsible for this mistake, i take complete responsibility for this misappropriation.

my eyes are too blind.
my ears are too deaf.
my fingers are too numb.
this current vessel is far too incapable of experiencing the Eternal. i need a new body.
in light of You, my palms kiss the open air. i am left with nothing.

i shall bring You a mirror, i could never show You anything as perfect as You.

No comments: