Tuesday, January 31

latency of love?

I'm at work, thinking overthinking, and I realized a lot of people are rude. A lot of people aren't Christians, I know, but a lot of Christians are rude also. People come up to me, asking for help, and usually they don't say thankyou. That in and of itself doesn't bother me, I'm used to it dealing with the rich people back at the Marriott, but the fact that they are depending on me to get their work done, which they fail to realize, and completely ignore that fact. I'm tired so this may not make sense. If I didn't help them , they would be screwed out of a grade or two, but I do, I kinda have to. I love them, even if I don't know their name, but I want to help them out, I honestly enjoy what I do here, no matter how simple my job really is.

I think about this with non-believers. They are at the mercy (we all are) of the Creator of the Universe, whom could whip the breath out of our lungs so fast you couldn't measure it, and they don't even realize it. I'm so thankful that I honor that gift. We (Mark, Oleah, Galen and I) just did our chapter in Bible Doctrine about the Incommunicable characteristics of God, wow. My head literally hurts from thinking about how God is wholly everywhere at once, not bound by space, time or matter for He is a immaterial spirit, and how God created time when Creation came about, and everything that goes with that. It's so much to take in. And to sit there and ignore the fact that there is a God out there is one of the most foolish things man can do. I'm not saying all ignore that feeling, but some do, others just don't know the other 1/2 of the story, i.e. Jesus' saving grace.

So this all comes down to our realization that we are deficent by design and we need to recognize that great irking, nagging feeling in our lives, for its not in vain. How does this all relate to people being rude to me at work? I forgot. But you can see how cold and dark people are when the lack of their Savior is taking an effect on their heart, face, and attitude. I wish more people knew about Christ, then they would start smiling more. This whole place is so damn depressing. Our resuce is coming.

No comments: