Tuesday, February 14

Did you order...?

I think it's fear, that's what the root of all of this is. Whatever. I've been addicted to Charlie Hall as of late. Rusty had the Passion CD from last years conference, and I put it on the iPod and 'Majesty' and "Marvelous Light' have been echoing in my head all day!!! It's so freeing, so releasing to know that we serve a might God!!!!! I love Him so much, and I never want to leave His courts. Tom is outside preaching right now, and the same calloused, hardened hearts are there from last time, making the same argument over and over again. They are our Pharisees, they blashpeme the name of the Holy Spirit, an unforgivable sin, and turn their hearts agains all that is true, just and beautiful. I almost hate them. But I know it's not them, it's their stubborness, their innate retartedness to turn from God, we've all got it. Seeing people like them make me love my Savior more and more. Maybe that's selfish, ok. But I konw that my God is alive, living, and loves me, and I will spend eternity with Him in constant communion. Once again, Isaiah 6 is the story of my life. Always and forever.

No comments: