Wednesday, February 15

Shredder's dead.

Damn it. He couldn't take it. He's gone. Nick's gone. Why did this have to happen like this? Intentional OD? Do people not understand the depth and consequences of the harsh words they speak? I don't know if it's ever been a more restless evil than now...poision is all he got in high school, even I was guilty at it at times. But there were those few, that just toyed him along, and I could see his hands grasping for someone to love him. I went to his parties, he bought us beer, he always wanted to go diving with us or do some kind of project together in class, but no one really wanted to associate with Shredder unless he could provide them with some kind of laugh at his expense. I hate the Keys. I never want to go back. The people there are evil, self-centered egocentric people that only care about their piece of property, whether or not to widen The Stretch to increase the economy, or how someone is violating their association's homeowners codes. I hate that place, it's full of evil. All except my church, and I'm sure some other churches as well, but looking back at high school, how everyone was so mean to him or gave him this false sense of association with the 'cool kids'. The human being can, at times, be a disgusting disgusting creature. How does this happen to such a sweet kid. I don't know where he is now. I could have helped change that.

No comments: