Monday, February 20

Different names...

I'm at the CSC with some of my girls...HG girls that is. This is Amber's computer, and I've got this mint chocolate in my mouth, tastes pretty weird. Two thoughts passed through my head on my way over here from work. 1) There is sadness in leaves and 2) All the wrong people tell me things. The leaves thing is from a song by Sleeping At Last, he blatantly says that previous statement. I was looking at some stock photos online while I was messing around on Photoshop, and there was a picture of a lady danging around in leaves with a massive smile on her face. She was all bundled up as if it was one of those dry cold days with no clouds or cares in the sky. For me, it was melancholoy(?, but more happy than sad, not a perfect 50/50 balance. Nothing huge on this thought, just a thought. The other one hit me just a few minutes ago. People, the wrong people, maybe not the wrong people but the people I don't want to hear it from, tell me things. I dunno, just in a middle ground, and it's ok, but my life consists of a lot more than this. I love Jesus, yeah, and I don't want my stubborness to swell over that area, cause it can sometimes, where it seems to minimalize Christ because I can't see past that subborness. Off to an extended quiet time, work was canceled last night so I got some sleep. I have absolutely no sleep schedule, i love it.

No comments: