Friday, February 24

Wow!

Man, day one of MTD is over. Sam is in bed, so I can't type long. We're getting up at 6 tomorrow, I'm running then praying, can't wait!!! I got hit by Satan once or twice today in the conference, little lies about what do I really want to do with my life. I could feel this desire for joy to swell up inside of me, but something/someone is blocking that. I need to find the weakness. I'm really glad that Paul Standinger keeps talking about Satan's tactics while we are support raising. Sam and I prayed about that tonight, an awesome prayer time, that we would all be resistant to those attacks. If you're reading this, please pray for us! We've got a daunting task before us, but I know God will provide. All throughout the psalms, David always talks about how he has never seen a righteous man go without God's provision. Likewise, Paul S was saying how we need to have a basis of promises and principles for the rainy days, when it's not looking good. No one ever promised us that we would be interns, it's still up to the Lord. But he knows our desires, so either they change or God grants us this. I can't imagine anything better, but if He takes it away, then obviously there is something better out there.

Listening to Crowder's "God of Wrath" right now before bed, what an incredible song for this stage of my life. "My life for you, my love for you, all I am for you." This is all I want to do with my life, full time ministry, all the freakin time, support raising is just another awesome opprotunity to include others in what God is doing across the world. After today, that's such a beautiful picture!!!! Some would say it's a necessary evil, which is a point of view I may take for a bit in the dark of it all, but I need that basis of principles and promises. I need to get to bed now, I'll update this more later when I have more time, maybe before the first sessoin. We are going all day tomorrow, please pray for us! What an incredible day.

No comments: