Tuesday, February 28

t minus 10 minuets

OK, real fast. Homegroup wen't really well, got a lot of encouragement on the ride home from Wendi, she rocks. Lifegroup is awesome, we never do the same thing twice anymore...poker one week, blowing up a giant plastic tent the next week, this week swinging on swings at the park, next week? God knows. Suppport raising is starting, have my first gift coming in tomorrow, I'm excited! Can't wait to chill on my Sabbath, I really really need it. Jaime and I are going to do some Photoshop work together on Saturday, so maybe I can finish up some other pieces I was starting on. Spring Break plans are falling more into place, Berk is amazing to work with, I'm excited to see how God is going to use us in that week. I'm off to bed, dead tired. Read Psalm 111 by the way, randomly opened it tonight...good stuff for my basis of promises and principles. I might memorize that chapter...good stufff!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: