Wednesday, February 15

Majesty!

I've been singing 'Majesty' by Charlie Hall all day in my head, I love that song so much, gets to me where it counts. It's cool, I realized how God uses sin to His advantage (once again, nothing groudbreaking), but thinking of Saul of Tarsus and how he was the Jew of all Jews, even there when they killed Steven, and look at all what God did through him! And also looking at real life examples, where one of my pastors had premarital sex A LOT with his girlfriend before he became a Christian. Yeah, they got married and have kids, and now he's a pastor, but it just blows me away by how God chooses to use for His glory in mighty mighty ways. He totally rocks, through every single circumstance, you will ALWAYS find Him there, just look hard enough.

No comments: